About Me

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I am a University student overwhelmed with the mayhem of school so I think this is a good way to relieve some stress and improve on my writing skills.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

The English Onion Soup was a hit! Although my hands reeked of onions for days which turned me off from even eating it, the rest of my family really seemed to enjoy it!

Now for my next experiment, I am on the hunt to find the best chocolate chip cookie. I will be acting like a chef in the test kitchen of Cooks Illustrated. For those of you who don't know what Cooks Illustrated it, its a cooking company where they try many variations of the same recipe to find the best version. So here I go, my own take on chocolate chip cookies! I wish I was getting paid for this though!

There is a slight problem though, today is the start of Lent and I have given up all sweets and junk food (including chocolate) so if there are any takers out there who would like to be my official taster let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment