About Me

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I am a University student overwhelmed with the mayhem of school so I think this is a good way to relieve some stress and improve on my writing skills.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Mango




I know I am supposed to be trying my first chocolate chip cookie recipe, but my sisters dog, Mango, caught my attention. She is getting older but has the spirit of a pup! Everyone who meets her falls instantly in love. I, not being much of an animal lover, have found myself starting to take interest in her. We go on walks and I even change my voice when I talk to her! All day long she sits in her bed and just stares at her surroundings. What is she thinking? Here she is looking out the window on this beautiful winter afternoon. Does she know its winter? Does she know that it will soon be hot so she can get back to her sun tanning out on the front porch? I wonder what goes on in that little brain of hers!

All I know is that she is very smart and the second I start baking she will be sitting pretty with her ears propped up waiting for me to give her a bite!

1 comment: